Knitting Across The Pennines Episode 3 29-02-2020
We recorded our first video podcast on Valentine’s Day 2020, it was a bit hit and miss, but we are getting better. We also held a live Q&A on Facebook the week after that but on 29th February we recorded our chat, that’s shown below:
If you’d like to support our channel, you can buy us a Kofi here https://ko-fi.com/knittingacrossthepennines
Or support us on Patreon here https://patreon.com/knittingacrossthepennines
If you’d like to see any of those videos, we’ve shared links on Facebook, you can see the live on Facebook and also on our Youtube Channel Knitting Across The Pennines with Emma and Loraine.
Emma Sadler of Emma Sadler Designs and Loraine Birchall of Woolly Madly Deeply, having a knitting chat and talking about our WIPs. Emma shows a new project bag from #kellyconnordesigns.
- Dancing Creek by Laura Aylor https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dancing-creek
- Brookland Cowl by Emma Sadler Designs https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/brookland-cowl
- Painted Roses Blanket by Sandra Paul https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/painted-roses-blanket Loraine’s project page for the blanket: https://ravel.me/lor-artemis/prb3
- Project page for Loraine’s new Find My Way Cowl https://ravel.me/lor-artemis/dl
- Antler Toque for Tincan Knits https://www.ravelry.com/projects/lor-artemis/antler-toque
- Gramps by Tincan Knits https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/gramps
- Eased by Alicia Plummer https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/eased-bulky-version
- It wasn’t Portage, it was Voyageur by Melissa Schaschwary https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/voyageur
Emma Sadler of Emma Sadler Designs and Loraine Birchall of Woolly Madly Deeply. We design knitwear and some crochet items. Emma is based in Yorkshire, East of the Pennines and Loraine is based in Cumbria, West of the Pennines.
Emma is esadler on Ravelry Emma’s website https:emmasadlerdesigns.co.uk
Emma’s designs on Ravelry https://www.ravelry.com/designers/emma-sadler
Emma on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/allneedles
Loraine is lor-artemis on Ravelry Loraine’s website https://woollymadlydeeply.com
Loraine’s designs on Ravelry https://www.ravelry.com/designers/lor-artemis
Loraine on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WoollyMadlyDeeply
Our Podcast is Knitting Across The Pennines and you can watch our videos here. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAnR_-rmRR6Fg-iuab81_1010Nj4fRnQv
We have a free Facebook group where we go live once a fortnight for our Q&A and also post our pre-recorded video content in between. https://www.facebook.com/groups/knittingacrossthepennines/
Join our FREE Facebook group for knitting/crochet chat, pattern updates, testing opportunities and all the latest news.
Where to find Emma Sadler Designs
Where to find Loraine of Woolly Madly Deeply
Loraine is lor-artemis on Ravelry
Loraine’s designs on Ravelry
Loraine on Facebook
Lionbrand Vanna’s Choice Solids 100g Tweeds 85g Aran Weight Yarn
Lionbrand Vanna’s Choice® Vanna White, America’s favorite crocheter and Lion Brand’s spokesperson for over 14 years, introduces Vanna’s Choice®, an easy-care, silky-soft premium basic available in a range of beautiful, expertly-coordinated shades.