Indie Design Gift Along 2020 Favourite Cowl Patterns
- 1 Indie Design Gift Along 2020 Favourite Cowl Patterns
- 1.1 Foxy Stripes Cowl
- 1.2 Double Wrap Fair Isle Cowl
- 1.3 Cathedral Cowl
- 1.4 Whitethorn Cowl
- 1.5 Chevroche Cowl
- 1.6 Faileas
- 1.7 Leafy Origami Cowl
- 1.8 Diamonds and Lace Cowl
- 1.9 Avenoir
- 1.10 Dogwalker’s Cowl
- 1.11 Ripples on the River
- 1.12 Kruska
- 1.13 Cobblestone Cowl
- 1.14 Simpson Cowl
- 1.15 Evergreen Cowl
- 1.16 Shine On
- 1.17 Finding Your Way Cowl
- 1.18 Tuberose Cowl
- 1.19 Symbiosis Cowl
- 1.20 Stormfront
- 1.21 Stornes Cowl
- 1.22 Orchids For Eve
- 1.23 Laketown Cowl
- 1.24 Strawberry Fluff Cowl
- 1.25 Crocheted Harmony, hat and cowl set
- 1.26 Twisted Textures Braided Cowl
- 1.27 Lille Loop
- 1.28 Cove Neck Cowl
- 1.29 Our Online Store
Indie Design Gift Along 2020 Favourite Cowl Patterns and designs I’d love to knit/crochet.
I love the rich, autumnal green yarn for this one and the strong design lines, very clever.
I love this in two contrasting colours but it would be a fun way to use a solid with a self striping or variegated yarn too.
This is one of my own designs but I do love this cable, it’s fun to knit and evokes gothic arches and strong lines.
I love Megan’s designs and this cowl caught my eye. I love the tassel, a nice finishing touch.
by Sarah Jordan
A fun project to get you started on brioche knitting with two colours.
A bit of two colour stranded knitting, worked in the round and joined with a graft, really effective and a lovely design.
Beautiful use of brioche knitting and a very pretty result.
Easy cables and a bit of lace, worked in the round in either Aran or DK weight yarn.
I’m knitting her CareAway shawl using this same stitch pattern, it has lots of twisted stitches but is really addictive.
Two colour stranded knitting, simple but stunning. I love the use of a variegated yarn and a great way to use those pesky skeins with lots of pattern or colour.
by Stacey Lewis
A bit more stranded colourwork with a simple pattern repeat, easy to make wider or taller to suit the recipient and great to bust some stash.
A bit of crochet and such an interesting looking texture, in three sizes of loop to suit your yarn stash.
by Rachy Newin
Wonderful use of colour, as is always the case with Rachy. Beautiful crochet.
Lovely pattern, undulating travelling stitches, no need for a cable needle.
One of my new cowls, I just love the cables and knots.
by CJ Brady
A speedy crochet cowl and brilliant for those highly variegated skeins you want to use but have no idea what to make with them.
Mosaic crochet used with different colours work really well in this cowl designed to represent a garden maze.
Lovely use of vertical columns and lace, all simple stitches but very stylish.
Amazing colourwork and look at the motifs, love, love, love it.
Evokes the stormy clouds in Cumbria where it’s either raining or about to rain.
by Cheryl Chow
Lovely way to use up mini skeins or self striping yarns, simple crochet but really stylish.
Very pretty lace and love the picot edging.
This could be my first proper foray into double knitting for an actual finished item, it’ll be super warm and so stylish.
This cowl is definitely on my knit list, I made the hat and boot cuffs a few years ago and love them.
Great use of simple shape and granny stitches to make a warm but chic set.
Twisted Textures Braided Cowl
Very clever construction and great use of both texture and colour. Wow!
It’s green, two greens which is bonus points for me, lace and garter used to create a super stylish cowl.
Cove Neck Cowl
i crocheted this a couple of times, enjoyable and a really effective cowl, the recipients love them.
Our Online Store
- Digital Patterns 35 products
- Boot cuffs and toppers 1 product
- Cardigans 6 products
- Christmas Patterns 5 products
- Cowls 10 products
- Digital Baby Patterns 2 products
- Digital Dress Patterns 1 product
- For The Home 1 product
- Hats Patterns 7 products
- Kids Patterns 1 product
- Mittens, gloves and mitts 1 product
- Scarves 1 product
- Shawl Patterns 1 product
- Notions and Accessories 45 products
- Knitting Needles 37 products
- Printed Patterns and Books 1 product
- Yarns 233 products
- 4ply wool fingering weight, sock yarns 34 products
- Aran Weight Yarns 26 products
- Araucania 1 product
- Austermann Yarns 53 products
- Baby Yarns 20 products
- Chunky Yarns Bulky Yarns 1 product
- Debbie Bliss 8 products
- DK Weight Yarns 8ply 6 products
- Felting Yarns 12 products
- Fur Yarns 6 products
- James C Brett Yarns 45 products
- Kits and Yarn Packs 2 products
- Sirdar Hat Kits 2 products
- Lanas Stop Yarns 25 products
- Lion Brand Yarns 56 products
- Noro Yarns 8 products
- Noro Yarns 5 products
- Schoeller & Stahl Yarns 35 products
- Sport Weight Yarns 15 products